maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal for cleaning up 2.x series releases / trees
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:13:38 GMT
+1 to Nicholas' assessment.  Too many firms I've worked with won't be
changing to 2.1/2.2 until it's been in production release for several
months, and probably won't trust it.  They'll need critical bug
support on 2.0.  We just need a window for migration, that's all.

cheers,
Christian.

>>> http://twitter.com/SonatypeNexus
>>> http://twitter.com/SonatypeM2E