maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versions:analyze
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 06:19:10 GMT
3. when the same plugin is specified in multiple projects in the
reactor, using different versions (severe warning fir 2.x minor for 3.x)

4. when reporting plugins specify a different version from build plugins

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

On 4 Apr 2009, at 22:30, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com