maven-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raphaël Piéroni <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Maven Archetype Plugin
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:35:17 GMT
Still fails even with subversion 1.5.0

[INFO] Checking in modified POMs...
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype &&
svn --non-interactive commit --file /tmp/maven-scm-966248461.commit
--targets /tmp/maven-scm-20952-targets
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
[INFO] Tagging release with the label maven-archetype-2.0-alpha-5...
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype &&
svn --non-interactive copy --file /tmp/maven-scm-1835409830.commit
--revision 764990 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/tags/maven-archetype-2.0-alpha-5
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Unable to tag SCM
Provider message:
The svn tag command failed.
Command output:
svn: No such revision 764990

[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Unable to tag SCM
Provider message:
The svn tag command failed.
Command output:
svn: No such revision 764990

    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:580)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:513)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:483)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:228)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:301)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: Unable to tag SCM
Provider message:
The svn tag command failed.
Command output:
svn: No such revision 764990

    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.release.PrepareReleaseMojo.execute(PrepareReleaseMojo.java:190)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
    ... 16 more
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 28 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 15 00:33:12 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 21M/50M
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
macbook-pro-de-raphael-pieroni:archetype raphaelpieroni$ svn --version
svn, version 1.5.0 (dev build)


Le 15 avril 2009 00:30, Raphaël Piéroni <raphaelpieroni@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Setting the plugin version in pluginmanagement didn't work
>
> I have a wrong version of svn it seems
> svn --version
> svn, version 1.5.6 (r36142)
>
>
> I try downgrading to 1.5.0
>
> 2009/4/14 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>
>
> Or you update maven-release-plugin version to 2.0-beta-9 .
>>
>>
>> 2009/4/14 Arnaud HERITIER <aheritier@gmail.com>:
>> > Or you have to use SVN 1.5.0 or 1.6.0 bianires. No 1.5.x.
>> > Arnaud
>> >
>> > On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Brian Fox <brianf@infinity.nu> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Raphaël Piéroni wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> Hi folks,
>> >>>
>> >>> I try to prepare the release of the next version of the archetype
>> plugin,
>> >>> but i fail.
>> >>> The release plugin tell me it can't create the tag.
>> >>>
>> >>> I run mvn release:prepare -DdryRun=true without any problem,
>> >>> but when i remove the dryRun, i got this exception :
>> >>>
>> >>> [INFO] Checking in modified POMs...
>> >>> [INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
>> /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
>> >>> &&
>> >>> svn --non-interactive commit --file /tmp/maven-scm-1824375305.commit
>> >>> --targets /tmp/maven-scm-15040-targets
>> >>> [INFO] Working directory: /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
>> >>> [INFO] Tagging release with the label maven-archetype-2.0-alpha-5...
>> >>> [INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
>> /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
>> >>> &&
>> >>> svn --non-interactive copy --file /tmp/maven-scm-1324398184.commit .
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/tags/maven-archetype-2.0-alpha-5
>> >>> [INFO] Working directory: /Users/raphaelpieroni/Projects/archetype
>> >>> [INFO]
>> >>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
>> >>> [INFO]
>> >>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>> [INFO] Unable to tag SCM
>> >>> Provider message:
>> >>> The svn tag command failed.
>> >>> Command output:
>> >>> svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not
>> be
>> >>> checked out.
>> >>>
>> >>> [INFO]
>> >>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>> [INFO] Trace
>> >>> org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Unable to tag SCM
>> >>> Provider message:
>> >>> The svn tag command failed.
>> >>> Command output:
>> >>> svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not
>> be
>> >>> checked out.
>> >>>
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:580)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:513)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:483)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:228)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>> >>>    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>> >>>    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>> >>>    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:301)
>> >>>    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> >>>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> >>>    at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>> >>>    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> >>>    at
>> >>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>> >>>    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> >>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: Unable to tag
>> SCM
>> >>> Provider message:
>> >>> The svn tag command failed.
>> >>> Command output:
>> >>> svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not
>> be
>> >>> checked out.
>> >>>
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.release.PrepareReleaseMojo.execute(PrepareReleaseMojo.java:169)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
>> >>>    at
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
>> >>>    ... 16 more
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> What have i done wrong ?
>> >>>
>> >>> Raphaël
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >> This looks like the classic svn 1.5+ "bug". Are you using the latest
>> >> release plugin?
>> >>
>> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Arnaud
>> >
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message