maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 and JDK 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 04:08:41 GMT
I think this is the same as those on 1.3 now... you set source and
target and either use animal sniffer, or you go through the bigger
configuration step of an external JDK (using the current config
options available).

Getting toolchains support in the plugins out would certainly be a
good thing to do to make this easier and would help contextualise the
release a bit too.

Cheers,
Brett