maven-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mercury-1.0-alpha-6
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:39:45 GMT
I have a few questions and then I will give my +1.

It looks like the ant tasks are part of the tag [1], but they are still marked
as a snapshot version.  Is the ant-tasks module not part of the release?  Will
there be a separate release for this?

I also tried running a simple project using the ant tasks and was not able to
get it working [2].  Maybe this will be addressed in a future release.

The last question I have is about the pluggability of dependency resolution in
mercury.  Will there be a way to create custom dependency/conflict resolution
using Maven 3/Mercury?

Thanks!

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/mercury/tags/mercury-1.0-alpha-6/mercury-ant-tasks/
[2]http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MERCURY-111