maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ringo De Smet <ringo.des...@gmail.com>
Subject AbstractCvsStatusCommand running "cvs update" ?
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:20:31 GMT
Hello,

I am writing some custom plugin code that also needs some SCM
operations, in my case needing support for CVS and SVN. For this, I am
using the Maven SCM subsystem with the providers. I am running a
status command, but for the CVS provider this seems to run a "cvs
update" command instead of "cvs status". Is this really intended like
that? Should I file a JIRA and provide a patch otherwise?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/scm/provider/cvslib/command/status/AbstractCvsStatusCommand.java

Greetz,

Ringo