maven-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Schneider <pschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject MNG-3038
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:03:06 GMT
Hi All,

It's been awhile since I've had the availability to do any Maven work, but
I'd like to get back into it.  I have a few open JIRA issues, and I figure
MNG-3038 is as good a place to start as any.

I notice that the first comment states that the issue will likely not be
fixed for 2.0.x, and will be taken into consideration as a use case for the
2.1 artifact resolution spec.

In light of the 2.1.0 release, is this issue valid anymore?  If so, which
development line should I resolve this in?

Thanks,

Patrick