maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XWiki builds was: [vote] Maven 2.1.0
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:42:14 GMT

On 20/03/2009, at 1:36 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 19/03/2009, at 8:03 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
>
>> It's failing for XWiki's build...
>> Are you still running XWiki's build  on your hudson ci btw?
>>
>> It's failing with the gwt maven plugin.
>>
>> It works fine with 2.1.0-M1 though. Ping me if you need help to
>> reproduce it.
>>

> Can we get the error message? Like John, it's taking me a while to
> chase all the dependencies in weird locations to attempt the build.

Ok, got through the build with 2.1.0-M1.

Got this error on 2.1.0 that is not there in 2.1.0-M1:

Removing units with errors
    [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/Users/brett/scm/xwiki/web/wysiwyg/src/
main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/client/WysiwygService.java'
       [ERROR] Line 138: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.XWikiGWTException; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
[...]
Removing invalidated units
    [WARN] Compilation unit 'file:/Users/brett/scm/xwiki/web/wysiwyg/
src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/client/plugin/link/ui/
AbstractWikiPageLinkTab.java' is removed due to invalid reference(s):
       [WARN] file:/Users/brett/scm/xwiki/web/wysiwyg/src/main/java/
com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/client/WysiwygService.java
[...]

Is that it?

However, running from within the directory, it works - it's only in
the reactor (either the whole lot, or just from the web directory)
where it fails. Running with -f from the web directory works, so I
suspect this is reactor related, not path adjustment related.

So, I've narrowed it down - now taking a closer look.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter