maven-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Siveton <vincent.sive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2.1.0 and Doxia
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:50:14 GMT
Hi Jason

2009/3/3 Jason van Zyl <jvanzyl@sonatype.com>:
> XWiki is not using it because it doesn't work. Vincent created a wrapper to

We added a lot of tests in 1.1 and all seems to work with 2.0.x and 2.1.
I can't see the problems/issues that you refer. Could you point me?

> try and help integrate it but as it seems no one here is interested it will

If you refer to this thread [1], I can't see any consensus. Probably,
you could ping the list or redirect this thread to dev@maven.

> likely be dropped. It's not being used in production for anything.

Probably, Vincent will be the best person to response, but actually,
XWiki uses Doxia [2]. I know it is not 1.1 in production.

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://maven.markmail.org/message/azjndnva4y54kx7h
[2] http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/trunk/xwiki-rendering/xwiki-rendering-parsers/xwiki-rendering-parser-doxia/