maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Project Info Report Plugin version 2.2.1 (take two)
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:58:19 GMT
Oh, right. I forgot since my testing was broken by sleep. While the
binaries and all are correct, the site doesn't appear so:

- the JIRA report is empty, as Benjamin pointed out
- the directory seems wrong (there is nothing in the directory given
here, just a subdirectory for apidocs (also in the main site) and for
the site which should be in the original location

Cheers,
Brett

On 03/03/2009, at 8:51 PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Vincent Siveton wrote:
>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-4b8f246928b178/
>> Tag:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-project-info-reports-plugin-2.1.1
>
> +1
>
>> Staging site (need to sync):
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin-2.1.1/
>
> The "Release Notes" [0] are empty. While building the plugin's tag
> locally I observed a NPE from the JIRA parser. I haven't looked
> further whether just the JIRA URL being queried is wrong or JIRA
> itself has changed. Anyway, it's just a cosmetic thing.
>

> Benjamin
>

> [0] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin-2.1.1/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/jira-report.html

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org