maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject stuck on gpg:sign while staging ear plugin
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:56:56 GMT
Hey guys,

I am trying to stage EAR plugin 2.3.2 before calling for a vote. I've
followed everything as described on[1] but the mvn process is stuck on the
gpg sign goal

[INFO] [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]

I have MacOS 10.5.6 with maven 2.0.9 and gpg 1.4.9

snicoll@cobra:~$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

I installed gpg with port.

Any idea?

S.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge