maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] promote pdf plugin
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:21:56 GMT

Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Lukas Theussl <ltheussl@apache.org> wrote:
>> Rémy Sanlaville wrote:
>>> Otherwise three possible improvements:
>>>  1. Why it's a (build) plugin and not a report plugin ?
>> I have no strong opinion for or against either but I guess we'll have to pin
>> it down for the first release. Open a jira and make your case! :)
>
> Any further thoughts on this?  It's been a couple of weeks since
> promotion.  I'd really like to see the first release out soon so I can
> use it without hiding it away in a profile so release doesn't complain
> about snapshots. Thanks again Lukas! :)

Thanks Wendy for pushing! :)

As usual I wanted get a few more things done before a release but got stuck with
my time constraints. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to do much for at
least the next two weeks as I will be mainly travelling. So if this is just to get
rid of the snapshot and you are fine with what there is now, I suggest to release
a first version as is (maybe as 1.0-beta-1). (Actually, if anybody wants to jump
in to do the release he/she's got my blessing.)

Cheers,
-Lukas