maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r752622 - in /maven/components/branches/maven-2.1.0-RC/maven-project/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/project/ main/java/org/apache/maven/project/artifact/ test/java/org/apache/maven/project/ test/java/org/apache/maven/project/artifact/ test...
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:31:31 GMT
It would have, except I used 2.1.0-M1 last time for the release and
2.0.10 this time...at least, I think that's why.

Also, last time I had the blessed copy of the POMs...this branch was
created as a copy of the RC1 tag, though, which is another mistake. The
code was the same, but the versions weren't...so I had to patch it up.

It *should* be okay now, but I did have to make some mods to get it that
way.

-john