maven-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve dependencies without building a multi-project
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:38:22 GMT
Arnaud,

We are using MavenEmbedder#readProjectWithDependencies in m2e. We also
keep track of all workspace projects, so inter-module dependencies are
resolved from workspace where applicable.

In Tycho, we are using MavenProjectBuilder#buildProjectWithDependencies.
I am not sure if this deals with cross-module dependencies properly.

--
Regards,
Igor