maven-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: decision on Doxia for 2.1.0?
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:10:50 GMT
This sound like a good plan to me. Release Doxia 1.1 and put it into
2.1.0. If things start to go horribly wrong pull it out again.

Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> So I did additional testing and while there is no way to do the
> separation without busting things up at this stage, upgrading to Doxia
> 1.1 does appear to be backwards compatible (the old and the new site
> plugin work with it, and old and new reports work with the old site
> plugin on the new doxia - got that mouthful? :)
> 
> I think John is about to call the other release, so this will be the
> last queued issue for 2.1.0 before starting the RC phase.
> 
> So, do we upgrade or postpone?
> 
> Doxia 1.1 looks ready to release according to JIRA. So, IMO - if that
> release can be started right away, we can include it for the RC cycle -
> we need to break this deadlock. But at the first sign of major trouble
> it would be back to 1.0. If the release isn't ready to go we would also
> have to stick to 1.0.
> 
> Objections?
> 
> Cheers,
> Brett
> 
> -- 
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/
> 
> 


-- 
Dennis Lundberg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message