maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Maven release...in progress
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:16:34 GMT
The issue is resolved so you can go ahead and release.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Casey [mailto:jdcasey@commonjava.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:36 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Maven release...in progress

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently in the process of
staging the 2.1.0 artifacts so I can call the vote to release. However,
I'm stuck with a problem out on repository.apache.org, and I'm sorry to
say I don't have the expertise with Nexus to know how to fix it.

I've already emailed Brian to get his help, but I think he may be on the

road today.

I wanted to let everyone know this so you don't think we're stuck in
limbo with this release process. Everything is looking good for the
release, and as soon as I can jump this technical hurdle we'll be back
on track!

Thanks,

-john