maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: stuck on gpg:sign while staging ear plugin
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:52:23 GMT
Maybe it's waiting for the password?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Nicoll [mailto:stephane.nicoll@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 10:57 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: stuck on gpg:sign while staging ear plugin

Hey guys,

I am trying to stage EAR plugin 2.3.2 before calling for a vote. I've
followed everything as described on[1] but the mvn process is stuck on
the
gpg sign goal

[INFO] [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]

I have MacOS 10.5.6 with maven 2.0.9 and gpg 1.4.9

snicoll@cobra:~$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

I installed gpg with port.

Any idea?

S.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge