maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven ear plugin version 2.3.2
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:30:16 GMT
For me we have to propose a new minor version as soon as we add a new
feature.I think it's a problem we have to think that we need to add many
things to be able to do a new minor version.
We should better release often with less features than to wait X monthes to
have a new big release with many new bugs.
(this is applicable for plugins but also for core on which we made similar
errors)

--
Arnaud