maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6 ?
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:28:42 GMT
ok, bad investigation.Generated classpaths changed. now it has
"/M2_REPO/....." entries instead of "M2_REPO/..." before and integration
testcases weren't updated.
I found the chenge here by rahul :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-eclipse-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/eclipse/writers/EclipseClasspathWriter.java?r1=728546&r2=745720&diff_format=h
But there's no issue in Jira.
Is this change compatible with older eclipse versions ?

Dom did you test a SNAPSHOT having this change ?

cheers

arnaud