maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC : integration tests
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:41:06 GMT
I agree, for a future version of Maven. What I think is needed is
reusable test lifecycles so you get the source directory, compilation
and resources sequence, and then the run.

You might also like to look at the slides from my talk at ApacheCon
that cover the two alternatives that are available today: http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/50

Cheers,
Brett

--