maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Modello for maven 3.x
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:13:34 GMT
as said IIRC, I'm working on Modello stabilization and having a consistent set
of features across every plugins.
I need some more weeks to include features tests on every plugin, then fix
inconsistencies like MODELLO-127: I still don't have the full list of
inconsistencies to fix before 1.0 (or to postpone if some are too hard to
fix).

I'd like to add a XML schema too before 1.0 is out.

Regards,

Hervé