maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [2.0.10 RC] Please test
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:14:02 GMT
Hi,

I just found a problem when trying to generate 2.0.10-RC site: this is a xsd
generation problem introduced when fixing MNG-1999 (comments added in this
issue, with corresponding MODELLO-121 issue).

This has no impact on Maven distribution: the code works fine. But site
generation can't be done. I still didn't find any workaround for the moment.

Regards,

Hervé