maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Mercury status and roadmap
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:04:10 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I had a look at the code, and I have some questions:

- I can't compile the actual trunk since there is an artifact missing in
plexus-mercury: org.sonatype.nexus:nexus-webapp:zip:bundle:1.0.1 and
org.sonatype.appbooter:plexus-forked-app-booter:jar:1.4
Will these artifacts be copied in Central? Or is there a specific entry to put
in my settings.xml?

- can the main pom.xml inherit from org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:9, like
every other Maven subproject? This would improve dependencyManagement,
reporting (publishing the site would help people discover mercury), and so
on.

- about Benjamin's remarks at the beginning of the month: I can take some time
to help and fix some issues, like I just did with svn properties. But I don't
want to interfere with your work on the code: are you ok if I fix licenses
headers? tabs? indentation? general coding style?

regards,

Hervé