maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2.0.10 release?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:30:39 GMT
Oh. I saw that. I guess I read more into it. I had this crazy idea that
someone was thinking of using jackrabbit as their Maven repository.
Actually, making Jackrabbit into a repository isn't a bad idea at all.

In any case, it seems what you are saying is that there is simply a
choice in whether to fix the existing implementation vs switching to
mercury.

Ralph