maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Going forward with Maven 2.x releases
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:58:48 GMT
I am okay with making 2.0.10 -> 2.1.0 too, but I do have to ask is
everyone up to maintaining 3 code streams (3.0, 2.0, 2.1)? In terms of
software design, the branching makes alot of sense, but due to the
amount of Critical and Blocker bugs that go into each 2.0.x release, I
don't know if that's the best plan for everyone's volunteer time.

Paul