maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: splitting plugin dev into a separate list?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 05:12:47 GMT
It sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it's that easy to split
apart. It seems like a lot of plugin issues still require fixes to the
core. That's been more evident since 2.0.8 when regressions became a
serious topic to tackle. I suggest the timing is not yet right to
split the list. Maybe give it a year still.

Paul