maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: Maven 2.0.10-RC5
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:08:57 GMT
Hi Brett,

Brett Porter wrote:
> I think it's something to put in the RC post, focus on testing:
> - interpolation
> - deployment and proxies
> - any reproducible, consistent speed degradation
>
> It would probably still be worth inspecting the performance with a
> tool sucha s yourkit... Jörg is there any chance you could do that on
> your build to see where you're getting hit?

I'd like to, but this is my last week before holiday and I have a dead line to meet :-/

I simply wanted to know if my results can be verified by others. However, as I also answered
Mauro, we have currently no pressure to switch. If M2010 does really has such a hot spot and
it released as it is, I'd simply add a note to the known issues and point to an upcoming M2011.

- Jörg