maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: maven-eclise-plugin: ITs crash windows machine?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:37:44 GMT
Barrie Treloar wrote:

> mvn 2.0.9 running the latest head of maven-eclipse-plugin.
>
> I don't know which one it is up to since running them takes a long
> time, but my Windows machine (2Gb memory) is crashing more than once.

Strange, running Windows by myself but a "mvn clean verify -P run-its"
finished in about 13 minutes with Sun JDK 1.4.2. There is one test
(RAD-related IIRC) that fails from time to time due to its sensitivity
to attribute ordering in the generated XML.

Could you elaborate more on the "crash", i.e. stack traces, Surefire
reports etc.?

Benjamin