maven-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PLEASE TEST] Maven 2.0.10-RC10
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:32:14 GMT

John,

Performance is looking very good.    My testcase that runs in 32secs on 2.0.9
runs in 26sec with this RC.   Very nice job.

However, there seems to be a problem with it and the eclipse plugin in a
reactor build.   With the CXF build, run:

mvn test-compile eclipse:eclipse -Pnochecks -o

and check the api/.classpath file.

With 2.0.9, there is a line:
<classpathentry kind="src" path="target/generated/src/test/java"
output="target/test-classes"/>
which is correct.   With 2.0.10, that line is not there which makes it not
compile in eclipse.

If I run the same command in the api directory, the .classpath file is fine.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org