maven-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin versions in super POM and future releases
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 05:43:26 GMT
Putting (core) plugin versions in the super POM is not a full fix for
projects to be reproductible. Users can still use other non-core
plugins without a version set.

Based on this, I'm +0 to let the superPOM plugins as is as I'd prefer a rule
to have NO plugin with version unset.

Could we move the pluginVersion enforcer rule to the maven core as a 2.0.10
/ 2.1 feature ?