maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject [POLL] Maven outreach
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 21:26:32 GMT
I've been monitoring the repository@a.o list for a while and have
recently gotten more involved trying to make sure ASF releases are
correct both from a Maven perspective and from an ASF policy one, with
pgp signatures, etc.  (Thanks to Carlos for doing the lion's share of
the repository work-- and we could use more eyes if anyone has spare
cycles.)

I'm curious what kind of coverage we have across the other projects.
How many of the ASF projects using Maven also have someone from this
project on their dev list available to help if needed?

Personally, I'm watching Struts, Tiles, and Shale.  I'm pretty sure
Continuum is okay.  :)  And I just joined the OpenJPA dev list as they
seem to be having some trouble.

Can I get a quick poll of what other projects are covered?  (Also feel
free to list non-ASF projects that you're monitoring or actively
working on.)

Thanks,
--
Wendy