maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Resources Handling Proposal
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:22:23 GMT
You have the loaded order, clearly specify the precedence.

Your code also is highly Maven specific but really you're just
interpolating sources of information into a piece of text. The
components John has for interpolation already exist in Plexus. Did you
not see the interpolation stuff which is also already used in the
core? Just wondering if you missed those.

On 4-Mar-08, at 11:07 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Hi,
> We have had some discussions about Resources Handling recently.
> I have write a draft proposal in the wiki [1]
>
> Put your comments/ideas.
>
> Thanks,
> --.
> Olivier