maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: Wagon changes and WebDAV
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:04:29 GMT
Here's a question:

Could we specify the wagon-webdav in the super-POM as a build
extension? Even if there are no project POMs in the current build,
the super POM should be built, right? Also, I would think (though I'd
have to investigate to be sure) that respecifying the wagon-webdav
build extension with a new version would override through
inheritance, working similarly to the way the pinned-down plugin
stuff is meant to work.

Obviously, the webdav stuff as it is today may not be a great
candidate for this sort of inclusion, but maybe this would be a
decent approach for the next release.

I'm still reading through this thread, but this just occurred to me
and I wanted to bring it up.

-john