maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Siarhei Dudzin" <siarhei.dud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Permission
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 10:58:03 GMT
Amitkumar,

It might be a good idea if you could check whether your organization
maintains list of generally approved licenses (like mine does).
If this is the case, because ASF license isn't as strict as many other you
generally wont have problems for as long as (as Arnaud said) you keep the
copyright texts and don't introduce which conflict with ASF licensing
conditions.

Siarhei