maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Toolchains version 1.0
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:10:21 GMT

On 02/03/2008, at 11:07 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

>> We should practice what we preach, in that no one else can retract
>> mistakes and it should stay and Milos release it again. I just told
>> someone on the repo-maintainers list they couldn't change or pull
>> mistakes.
>
> Change, no - but surely we have to be able to remove things (and
> never put them back again).

And before we get too far down debating the central repository, we
absolutely can and must remove it from the Apache repository it
originated from (if the release ends up not being voted on).

But I'd like to here from Milos, because right now I'm not sure where
it stands based on the commits.

Thanks,
Brett

--