maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for import scope
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:43:06 GMT
I committed it before I sent the email. Feel free to review it and
request changes, etc. I will check email while I'm gone, but the machine
with my work in progress is on a desktop at home, not on my laptop.

The page modified will be
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html.
You will see a new subsection under dependency management titled
"importing dependencies".

Ralph