maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Maven Plugin Tools projects
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:42:09 GMT
I think this is partially my fault. When Vincent bought up the idea of
aligning the groupIds within the plugin tolls, I gave a few reasons for
*not* doing that. So Vincent reverted that commit.

However, I think that also reverted the aligning of versions (to
2.4-SNAPSHOT) in pom files that had been done. I *do* think all parts of
plugin tools should have the same version, now that they are going to be
released together.

Brett Porter wrote:
> Just to understand - does that mean you're going to re-align the
> versions and leave the JIRA project as one?
>
> (maybe the old versions in JIRA could signify which version of the
> plugin and which of the tools like we did with surefire until the
> versions were aligned)
>
> Thanks,
> Brett
>
> On 07/03/2008, at 9:07 AM, Vincent Siveton wrote:
>
>> Thanks Brett.
>>
>> Vincent

>>> This was the reason why all the versions were aligned previously... I
>>> consolidated the JIRA since it was expected they would all be released
>>> together.

>>> --
>>> Brett Porter
>>> brett@apache.org