maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Documentation for import scope
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:36:22 GMT
Ralph, I'll gladly publish the site...just commit the guide and have a
nice vacation! Thanks for pulling it together last minute.

--Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Goers [mailto:Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 6:35 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Documentation for import scope

I updated the introduction to dependency mechanism page and built the
site locally. I then checked it in. The last time I did this was in
September and I can't for the life of me remember how to publish the
site - I remember logging in to people.apache.org and doing some stuff
over there. I've looked for the instructions but I can't seem to find
them. Can someone either send me the link or publish it for me?  I'm
leaving for the airport in a couple of hours...

Ralph