maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Looking for regressions from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:51:18 GMT
Can you check for a Jira or file one? And an IT would go a long way to
getting it fixed...

-----Original Message-----
From: nicolas.deloof@gmail.com [mailto:nicolas.deloof@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of nicolas de loof
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:46 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Looking for regressions from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8

Not sure if this has allready been reported :

I used in maven 2.0.7 to switch beetween two profiles by using POM level
properties:

<profile>
     <id>release</id>
     <properties>
         <foo>bar</foo>
     <properties>
<profile>

<profile>
     <id>dev</id>
     <activation>
         <property>
             <name>!foo</name>
         <property>
     </activation>
<profile>

Base on this, the dev profile is allways enabled on dev environment, and
automagically disable if I builf with "-Prelease".

This doesn't work anymore on maven 2.0.8.

Nico.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&fixfor=1