maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin prefix metadata for org.codehaus.mojo got wiped?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:44:01 GMT
No - Maven currently looks in mirrored repositories for the metadata
on deployment, which means it was going to my local repository manager
which was configured such that it gave a 404, which meant Maven
thought it should send a new one.

Maven shouldn't go to mirrored repositories to get deployment metadata
- it should only grab it from the place it is putting it to.

I've repaired the metadata on codehaus by rescanning all the plugins
(and put the same on the snapshots repo). I'll file the bug for Maven
too.

Cheers,
Brett