maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Connolly" <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Versions in the Super pom
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:18:09 GMT
If the whole plugin versions in the super pom goes ahead, which I think is a
good idea by the way.

It may be useful to release Maven more often, so that the super pom gets
updates on a more regular basis, i.e. at least once a month.

I know releases are getting more regular, but from my experience on the
Hudson project, release early, release often is far better than the long
release cycles, e.g. 2.0.4 to 2.0.5.

Of course Hudson is release early - release often on steriods!

;-)

- Stephen