maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org>
Subject Re: release process
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:00:21 GMT
olivier lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to work on release for maven-invoker-plugin (and maven-invoker).
> For this there are two things to release maven-invoker and
> maven-invoker-plugin.
> Does this needs two separate votes ?

I would say that one is enough if staged at the same time.

http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

> Can I do this as I'm not a PMC ?

Any committer can stage and call for a vote.

> An other newbie question : what I have to do with gpg key. Is it needed for
> artifacts deployed on the repo ?

Attach it to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/KEYS
and configure your .m2/settings.xml profile as in the release document
above.  It's needed for authenticating the upload of the staging artifacts.

Cheers