maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Surefire 2.3.1
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:43:27 GMT
Dan Fabulich wrote:

> -0.  I can try to fix the three open 2.3.1 bugs sometime this weekend;
> if you can afford to wait that long, I think that'd be preferable.

Dan,

firstly, nothing prevents us from releasing a 2.3.2 right after a 2.3.1.
Also, I had asked about anybody in the process of fixing the 3
outstanding issues but nobody had come forward.  Now I need to fix the
problem of the non-resolved version in surefire-providers POM,
so I'll have to revert tag, fix and cut new release.  If you say that
you will to have a crack at them on the weeekend, shall we say that
we'll cut it Sunday eve GMT, and any issues you can fix by then will be
included?

Cheers