maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Fabulich <...@fabulich.com>
Subject Surefire 2.3.1, 2.4 and Shade
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 06:17:25 GMT

I just posted a long e-mail to surefire-dev about my findings re: Surefire
2.3.1, 2.4 and Shade.  I won't repost it here, but here's the summary:

"regression" SUREFIRE-347, the only bug targeted for 2.3.1.  I was able to
reproduce a related bug SUREFIRE-334, and was able to fix it using
maven-shade-plugin alpha-14-SNAPSHOT (even though MSHADE-9 isn't fixed
yet). If we go ahead and release maven-shade-plugin alpha-14-SNAPSHOT, we
can release Surefire 2.4 as well (or instead).

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-surefire-dev/200712.mbox/%3cPine.WNT.4.64.0712081920200.3520@sfeng02.rf.lan%3e
http://tinyurl.com/26ubr9

-Dan