maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Status of maven-shade-plugin?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 23:13:08 GMT
We had to revert back to the codehaus version to do 2.0.8 because
something in the apache version was definitely hosed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Fabulich [mailto:dan@fabulich.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 5:58 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Status of maven-shade-plugin?

Daniel Kulp wrote:

> 2) What issues are known that still need fixing?  (I fixed all the
JIRAs
> at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE)

Last time I used alpha-14 it was seriously broken.  Specifically, it was

unable to shade plexus-archiver due to bugs in translating the
interface.

I didn't realize that shade had a JIRA project at the time, so I didn't
file bugs... I'll file them now.

IMO, I don't think it's ready for primetime, or for a beta-1 release,
but
it's probably good enough to move into trunk.

-Dan