maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Milos Kleint" <mkle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Required links on all ASF PMC Pages
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:10:02 GMT
some time ago i've created a mojo for injecting google analytics scripts
into a maven generated site. I've extended it later to allow injection of
any snippet into the generated html files. Now using for ohloh icon/link at
http://mevenide.codehaus.org/m2-site for example.
Probably not the approved and recommended way to go around things, but works
fine for me.
check https://svn.codehaus.org/mevenide/trunk/mevenide2/site/pom.xml for
plugin configuration.

Milos