maven-dev mailing list archives

From Insitu <abai...@oqube.com>
Subject Working with maven embedder
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 07:59:16 GMT
Hello,
I am currently working on wrapping maven within another program, so I
am using maven-embedder (2.0.4) and I did some evil hacks for
resolving repositories:

      MavenEmbedder maven...
      Field em = maven.getClass().getDeclaredField("embedder");
      em.setAccessible(true);
      PlexusContainer cont = ((Embedder)em.get(maven)).getContainer();
      return (List<ArtifactRepository>)
      ProjectUtils.buildArtifactRepositories(
          project.getRepositories(), new
          DefaultArtifactRepositoryFactory(),
          cont);

The maven-embedder in trunk seems much more user-friendly. So my
question is: Is it normal in the current state of affair that I should
need this king of hack ?

Regards,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.