maven-dev mailing list archives

From "copernic Jeremy" <copernic....@gmail.com>
Subject [maven-dependency-plugin] Analyze HTML Report
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:25:55 GMT
I find the maven-dependency-plugin really powerful and more specifically the
analyze goal.
I wanted to have a HTML report of the analyze mojo results. I think that
this new feature can
be useful for others developers. So I proposed a patch adding this new
feature.

cf. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-104

Further more, I applied the plugin on its own project and we have this
result :
[INFO] Used undeclared dependencies:
[WARNING]    classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1-alpha-2:compile
[WARNING]    org.apache.maven.shared:maven-invoker:jar:2.0.6:test
[INFO] Add the following to your pom to correct the missing dependencies:
[INFO]
<dependency>
  <groupId>classworlds</groupId>
  <artifactId>classworlds</artifactId>
  <version>1.1-alpha-2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
  <artifactId>maven-invoker</artifactId>
  <version>2.0.6</version>
  <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
[WARNING] Potential problems discovered.

regards,

Jeremy