maven-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Williams <a...@handyande.co.uk>
Subject Re: Functional tests for maven-assembly-plugin
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:45:31 GMT
It seems it was mistakenly compiled against the wrong version, I have
corrected this in SVN, but not yet uploaded a new snapshot - the
versions in svn and repository seem out of alignment...

Is the beta-6-SNAPSHOT being run in a branch, or are the site plugin
developers changing the version string when they deploy?

cheers,
Andy