maven-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-xcode-plugin?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:00:37 GMT

On Aug 6, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> We can set you up at the mojo project if you want a place to work
> on it.

I'm open to that.  It would have been nice to stay within the ASF
subversion repo since we could "svn cp" the maven-idea-plugin and
maintain the history of how the maven-xcode-plugin deviates.  I
contemplated asking for an ASF lab, but haven't done anything.

I think I can get things started, but I'm over my head with my to-do
list for log4j, log4cxx et al and would not be able to follow through
and expand the plugin to handle cases that I don't have a vested in.
Assuming that I can get a viable starting point, getting somewhere
that others can contribute and take over is critical to long term
viability.